So very versatile.
So very versatile.
Wrap up on the N.K. episode last week.
Istanbul June 11, 2013
1. Taksim Square is flooded by tear gas as clashes between protesters and riot police continue into the night in Istanbul Tuesday, June 11, 2013. (Vadim Ghirda/AP)
2. Protesters run in panic as riot police and water cannons returned to Istanbul’s Taksim square late afternoon June 11, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
3. People escape to a hotel as riot police fire tear gas to disperse the crowd during a demonstration near Taksim Square on June 11, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey. (Lam Yik Fei/Getty Images)
4. A protester uses a makeshift shield to protect from water thrown by a canon from police during clashes in Taksim square in Istanbul, Tuesday, June 11, 2013. (Kostas Tsironis/AP)
5. Protesters carry a man who was wounded during a protest at Taksim Square in Istanbul June 11, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
6. A protester lays on the ground after being detained by police during clashes at the Taksim Square in Istanbul Tuesday, June 11, 2013. (Thanassis Stavrakis/AP)
7. A woman reacts on tear gas during clashes with riot police on June 11, 2013. (Aris Messinis/AFP/Getty Images)
8. Protesters wear masks during a demonstration near Taksim Square on June 11, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey. (Lam Yik Fei/Getty Images)
9. A young protester passes a burning vehicle at Taksim square in Istanbul on June 11, 2013. (Aris Messinis/AFP/Getty Images)
10. Protesters run in panic as riot police and water cannons returned to Istanbul’s Taksim square late afternoon June 11, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
Learn more about the Turkish government’s violent attacks on peaceful protesters. Educate yourself and spread the word. This is real. This is happening. This is unacceptable. We cannot remain silent.
Government Intolerance of Free Speech, Assembly Triggers Demonstrations: http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/06/01/turkey-end-police-violence-protests
In Turkey, at least 100 injured as police clash with protesters at Gezi Park: http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/05/31/uk-turkey-protests-idUKBRE94U0JA20130531
As Istanbul protests continue, government turns off live camera feeds from Taksim: https://www.accessnow.org/blog/2013/06/01/as-istanbul-protests-continue-government-turns-off-live-camera-feeds-from-t
Turkey must halt brutal police repression and investigate abuses at Istanbul protest: http://www.amnestyusa.org/news/news-item/turkey-must-halt-brutal-police-repression-and-investigate-abuses-at-istanbul-protest
Horrendous, violent attacks from the government against peaceful protesters in Istanbul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyyI3kTvVCs
Turkish police have violently attacked peaceful protesters: http://vimeo.com/67432788
Ask the White House to condemn the actions taken against peaceful protesters in Istanbul: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/condemn-actions-taken-against-peaceful-protesters-istanbul-turkey/zDGtGCDZ
On Second Day, Anti-Government Protests Swell In Turkey: http://www.nprberlin.de/post/second-day-anti-government-protests-swell-turkey
Turkish demonstrators spark worldwide solidarity protests: http://www.timesofisrael.com/turkish-demonstrators-spark-worldwide-solidarity-protests/
Additional Updates will Appear at: http://www.michaelkovich.com/blog/turkish-police-unleash-violent-force-peaceful-protesters-occupy-gezi-direngeziparki/
CNN International covers the Gezi protests while CNN Turkey shows cooking shows.
The Dream/Big Sean - Pussy
Umm…let’s just say that neither of these guys are in this video and it’s a solo performance.
Art imitates life imitates art ∞
WIREFRAME MEMORIES: A CHRONOLOGICAL TOUR THROUGH THE PIONEER YEARS OF CGI